This website is about how governments, businesses, civil society and donors can use public private dialogue (PPD) to promote private sector development, open governance and poverty reduction.
- Find selected research papers, knowledge synthesis papers, and impact evaluations of PPD projects in the Lessons Learned section.
- Country Cases present the experiences of PPD practitioners in countries and regions around the world.
- The Tools section contains the tools, resources, and sample documents needed for setting up, running, and evaluating a successful PPD program.
- Global Workshops are a showcase of PPD best practices, approaches, and lessons learned from around the world.
- The eLearning section offers extensive video lessons on PPD topics.